Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I've been tagged....

I have been tagged by Jason at I Made This. I commented about one of the cards he made last week, so maybe that's how he found me? Thanks Jason! Please be sure to check out his awesome blog here !

So by the rules of the game, I have to tell you seven things about myself. Here goes:

1. When I was in high school, I was the drum majorette for my last three years. I twirled the fire baton at our homecoming game each year. I can still twirl my baton, but haven't tried it with fire in the last few decades! (And it's probably best that way!)

2. I have five grandchildren, ages 13, 7, 5, 3 and 1. The oldest four are boys, and the one year old is a girl...finally!

3. I love red wine and Diet Coke...in that order. :-)

4. I have been a single parent since my younger son was 6 months old. He is now 32.

5. I am absolutely terrified of mice, but not of spiders or other crawly things.

6. I have a fettish for clocks and calendars. I have lots of them, but never enough. Weird, I know!

7. I am very political, and was even elected to the parish school board for 6 years.

I am supposed to tag other people. If I can find someone who hasn't been tagged I will do that in my next post.

No comments: