Sunday, April 1, 2007

Just sittin' here...


Maybe I should work on my taxes more often. It makes me want to stamp! (Could that just be my way of escaping the inevitable?)

I whipped up this little card pretty quickly. My friend Nancy came by to visit Friday night. She had just gotten the Marvy GIGA circle punch (which I don't own yet) so she brought it so I could punch some circles until mine arrives. She is indeed a good friend. :-)

The stamps are from A Muse Artstamps. First, I stamped the long skinny oval using Ranger Seashell pink. Then I stamped the chair and lamp using VersaFine Onyx Black, and embossed using JudiKins clear detail embossing powder. I "paper pieced" the chair and lampshade by stamping them again on patterned paper, then cutting out and adhering over the stamped images on my white circle. That's a technique I learned looooong ago, but just forget to use. I used my white gel pen to doodle on the edges of the scalloped circle. Then I used my fave Stickles Crystal Glitter Glue to add a little sparkle around the parameter of the white circle.


Just add a little touch of ribbon, and it's a card! Now who should I send it to?

No comments: