Friday, April 6, 2007

More Penny Black




Part of my family is coming for an early Easter celebration tomorrow. I will be making an informal lunch, and we will hunt some eggs out in the back yard. My "egg hunter" is precious little Jacob. He is only two, but I'll bet he can find Easter eggs without too much help! You should see the Easter basket I have made up for him. He's going to be sooooo jazzed (partially because of all the sugar that's in there). LOL!

Since I'm having family tomorrow I thought I would go ahead and post a couple of things tonight. Both of these are made exclusively from Penny Black stamps. Oh, how I DO love their stamps!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so glad I found your blog - it's great to see some cards using something other than SU stamps! Not that I have anything against them, I just don't have many. I love Hero Arts, Penny Black, Stampendous, etc. and I really like your work! You're in my Google Reader now :-)

Amy said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE the card with the leaves. It looks so cool! You've been in my Google reader for a few weeks now, but I'll get a link to your blog up onto my blog soon!

Amy

Thanks again for the great blog candy!!