Friday, April 6, 2007

Penny Black Lily


I absolutely love Penny Black stamps! I can't remember when I started this card, but I finally found the inspiration to finish it. Coloring on the rubber with my Tombow markers is probably one of my very favorite techniques. I used up some scraps of Basic Grey paper from the Stella Ruby collection, and thought they complimented the colors of the lily. The Penny Black Deco Border was stamped with Adirondack Butterscotch ink. I even used one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders to texturize the red cardstock.


I'm off to get ready to go into town for a few errands and to have lunch with my best friend. Our office is closed today for Good Friday. It's great to have a day off, isn't it?

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...love that stamp and the color palette here!