Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sweet and Simple


Sometimes I really like the simple things, and this is one of them.

The main image is from Hero Arts...another one in the set called Sweet and Simple Patterns. I think this is my third sample from this set this month. Can you tell I like it? And I just happen to have three sets in stock. :-)

I stamped the image on light pink cardstock in VersaFine Black Onyx, then clear embossed with JudiKins detail EP. The layer behind the stamped image is two GIGA scalloped squares, trimmed and attached in the middle to make a rectangle.

The imaged stamped below Sweet and Simple is also a Hero Arts stamp called Double Flourish. Isn't that a beautiful stamp? I adhered a Prima flower in the center of the flourish, and put a studded brad in the center of the flower.

I do think it is sweet...but simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a BEAUTIFUL stamp. Love the pink and black.

Bethany Paull said...

I love the prima in the center of your flourish and the color opposite papers.

Diane said...

Oh wow that double flourish stamp is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!!!! So is the card,you do wonderful work !!!