Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thanks so much


Well, I am supposed to be working on my income tax, but decided to take a break. Gotta have a little fun too, right?


This card was made using the Hero Arts Sweet and Simple Patterns set. (I just got those in stock this week.) I stamped the image using VersaMagic Jumbo Java ink, and embossed with JudiKins clear detail embossing powder. The pink Bazzill paper is aged by sponging Ranger Tattered Rose and Fired Brick Distress inks. The ribbon is from my May Arts stash.


I made myself cut into the Basic Grey Phoebe paper for this card. I totally hoard paper, meaning I just like to have it, and don't really want to use it up! How silly is that? ? ?


Back to working on my taxes...or maybe I should make just one more card first?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG! The cards you posted are wonderful.dgunion

Anonymous said...

One word--WOW!