Friday, April 13, 2007

Thinking...and smiling


I was playing around with some of my favorite punches, and decided to layer them a little differently. There are so many possibilities when you just allow yourself to go with the flow.

The Thinking of You stamp is from a Hero Arts set called Letter Messages. I stamped using VersaColor opera pink ink, then embossed with JudiKins clear embossing powder.

The "and smiling" at the bottom is a portion of a Penny Black stamp. I inked only those two words, then stamped on cardstock and punched with the Mega Scalloped square. I cut away portions of the top and bottom of the square so I would have a scallop on each side of the words. I added eyelets and a little May Arts ribbon to draw more attention to the detail.

It's been a really long and exhausting week. I'm off to bed, but will try to create a little something else tomorrow.

Happy Friday the 13th!

3 comments:

Jacqueline's craft nest said...

Gorgeous background papers to set off your focal image to a treat!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love how you layered your punches! It goes so perfectly with the colorful swirly bg.

Kelli C. said...

This is gorgeous! I've GOT to get those scalloped punches. Can you believe I own exactly NONE?