Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Creative Slump?


I might be in a major creative funk. I just love these stamps, and they stamped just beautifully. The funk became apparent when I couldn't seem to make my brain function to embellish them properly.
The butterfly stamp is from Hero Arts, and is in a set called Artistic Butterflies. Aren't these butterflies just gorgeous? The sentiment is also Hero Arts and is called Thank You So Much .

I think the problem with this card is the Prima flowers. They are too concentrical...or something. Not fluffy enough! LOL! What could Ihave done differently? This card is not one I would send...to anyone.

So.....tomorrow is another day, and with any luck maybe I won't be in a stamping funk! LOL!

1 comment:

Yosha said...

seriously? You wouldn't send this out?! I think it's beautiful! I love the colours! I am not a big butterfly fan (I think they are pretty in real life, but I haven't been too big on the stamps!) but I like the way you coloured this one! I do sorta see what you mean about the Prima, but I am wililng to bet it looks better in real life!

It's funny I've been drooling over prima's and I finally bought my self some, and I don't know what to do with time!!! :)

Well this is huge long comment, but just wanted to let you know I like the card!!!

YM