Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bee-utiful Day!



I just love these little bees. This stamp is from Stampendous, and it's called Bee Trio . Isn't it adorable?

I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The image was colored using Tombow markers in colors to coordinate with the background paper. I punched the colored image using my Marvy Mega Circle punch. Then I punched the background for the bees using a Marvy Giga Scallop Circle punch.

The sentiment is from A Muse. It's called Bee-utiful Day . I love that little stamp. It's just the right size, and the font is so cute!

I added a couple of primas, and put some Stickles Glitter Glue on the wings and on the brad on the primas.

This was a simple card....but so fun.

So....I do hope YOU have a bee-utiful day. And thanks for checking in.

7 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

This is just SO bee-utiful!!! Love the bright cheery colors and those bees are SO CUTE! Do you have them for sale on your ebay store? YOU, my dear friend, are such an enabler!

Melissa said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute card! You did such a nice job on it.

Sharon said...

This card is just adorable! I went in to a store just to buy this stamp and they just sold the last one! I was really bumbed.

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the paper and your stickles and of course those wonderful bees.

Corie said...

This is soooo cute. Love that you used non-tradiional colors for the bees. Such a happy card!

Jeni Bond said...

I got these bees in the mail yesterday and have been playing with them! Love this card, thanks for the inspiration. You did a superb job!