Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Geraniums



Okay...I know you're probably getting really sick of my watercolored images, but I just couldn't help myself. This stamp was too much fun (and so easy) to color.

The stamp is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps, and its called Geranium Pot . Clever name for that stamp, don't you think? LOL!

Before stamping I used my Puff Static Away from Suze Weinberg. Let me tell you, if you emboss without using one of these you are playing with fire. I have ruined soooo much paper because I forgot to dust with it first. It helps remove the static from the paper you are stamping on so that the embossing powder sticks to the ink, and not in other places on your paper. I digress.

I colored the stamped image with Tombow markers, but any water based markers will do. Other than the flower pot, there wasn't much to do in the way of shading on this image. So I used different colors for emphasis, like the yellow on the leaves. This image really IS very easy to color!

The corners were punched with the Concave Corner Adorner punch. I stamped thank you and punched it out with a SU! small oval punch, then punched the larger oval from coordinating green Bazzill cardstock.

The background paper is from Gin X. They have some great paper!

So....I will try to do something different tomorrow to give you all a break from the watercoloring. Okay?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Alhambra Club said...

No, not sick of them, keep them coming, this card is great.