Monday, July 2, 2007

Tall Blossoms


When I first saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it. It's just a cinch for making quick and easy cards that don't look quite so quick and easy. I can tell that this is a stamp I will be using again and again.

First, I stamped Tall Blossoms on watercolor paper using Ancient Page Lime Green ink. Then I used my Tombow markers to color the flowers in colors that coordinate with the paper. I added a little dot of Yellow Stickles Glitter Glue in the center of each flower just for a little sparkle and dimension.

The corners of the stamped panel and the patterned paper panel were punched with the Concave Corner Adorner punch, then matted with coordinating paper layers.

The final touch is the May Arts ribbon tied around the flower panel.

See...I told you it was quick and easy!

2 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Very pretty...I like the stamped background! the organdy ribbon is perfect!

sophia landry said...

very lovely, love the background and the image!