Friday, September 14, 2007

And MORE Raks......





Be sure to go to the store to check out all the new INKADINKADO stamps. I hope to have time to make some samples this weekend. I can't wait to ink some of those stamps!

I'm going out of town tomorrow morning to watch my 7-year old grandson play football, but will be back tomorrow evening. It will be fun to see the grands!

So........how about these cards?

The pink Cherish card is from Colleen at Distinctive Touches . I was her Friday Guest Artist a month or so ago, and she sent me this beautiful card as a thank you for my participation. Honestly....I should be thanking HER!

This is an acetate card, meaning the stamping was done on a piece of acetate and adhered over her background. Beautiful card, Colleen. And thanks for being so gracious. You're such a sweetie!

The wicker chair card was sent to me by my friend Mary. She's also my SU! demo. Isn't this a pretty card? I love the way she colored the image, and how the ribbon she chose works so well with her yellow Giga Scalloped Circle layer. Note the corners of her card. She used a Corner Adorner Concave punch, then accented with Clear Gemstone Adhesive Crystals .

Thanks Mary........it's a gorgeous card, and you are always so thoughtful.

That's it for me tonight. I'm going to bed a little early since I have to rise and shine for my day trip.

I will have something new for you tomorrow night...I hope?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe and fun trip Michelle. These cards are gorgeous! The pink card is fabulous - what a pleasant surprise you had to receive that in the mail! The blue one is also quite pretty - and don't you just love those scalloped circles? TFS

Alex said...

Have a fun trip and stay safe. Your RAK cards are wonderful - lucky you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex