Saturday, September 22, 2007

Outlines Poinsettia



I really love this card. And I do so hope my photograph does it justice, because in real life, it's a looker! LOL!

All stamps on this card are from Outlines, and the stamps used for the poinsettia are not really Christmas stamps.

To make the poinsettia I stamped the Medium Clematis twice, and the Large Clematis once on red cardstock. I used VersaMark ink to stamp, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Gold embossing powder.

For the leaves I stamped on green cardstock with Leaf 1 Small and Leaf 1 Medium . They were also stamped with VersaMark, and embossed with JudiKins Detail Gold embossing powder.

All Clematis and leaves were cut out and arranged on the cream colored layer. I used Scotch Foam Tape to layer some of the Clematis to give it dimension.

The sentiment is Outlines Merry . It was stamped twice on green cardstock, then once on red. Layers were cut out and adhered with foam tape.

I hope I didn't skip any steps. If any part of this was unclear, please feel free to email me.

I had a GREAT day today! We had a shoebox party at my house this morning and it was sooooooooooo much fun! I have some cool new cards to share with you later this week, so be sure to check back in.

Thanks so much!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

So lovely!

Simply Stork said...

ohhh this looks nice...what a beautiful card...got some of my wheels turning for my christmas cards...thank you so much...
~simply stork~

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!
-Cindy

Anonymous said...

oh my, what a striking, gorgeous card! All those embossed layers are so glitzy and beautiful! I'm sure this took some time to create but the end result is incredible! Lovely work Michelle!

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, what an elegant card, love the gold embossing and all your layers. Fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, This is the first time, hope I do it right. You know I love the card (all of the cards)! I bought this stamp when you had the store. It has Bling! Varon

Unknown said...

This is stunning! Love it! Great creativity to make the clematis work for Christmas!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is incredible. It's just beautfiul!

Crafty in Calgary said...

This is so gorgeous- wow!