Monday, September 24, 2007

Shoebox Party Card by Mary


For Saturday's Shoebox Party, my friend (and SU! Demo) Mary contributed this card.

I know that the background stamp is the Paisley background. I don't know the name of the sentiment we used, but I just love it. Isn't it a great sentiment that any friend would love to receive?

We punched the sentiment with a Marvy Mega Circle punch, then layered it with a Marvy Giga Scalloped Circle .

The corner punch is also from SU!. I don't have that punch yet. Hmmm....I feel another purchase coming on! LOL! We added paper piercing in the right corner for balance.

Beautiful card, Mary! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your color combo

Angel said...

I love this. It's very sweet!

Crafty in Calgary said...

Beautiful and sweet, I love your layout too!