Monday, March 3, 2008

Elegant Flower RAK!

I wanted to share this BEAUTIFUL card I received in the mail last week. (And it had the sweetest note inside.) It was a RAK from my friend and Design Team member, Tosh (aka stamps4funinCA on SCS). Is this one fabulous card, or what?

Tosh is a member of SCS Dirty Dozen, and she makes some awesome cards, so be sure to check them out on her blog Stamp Talk with Tosh , or her SCS Gallery HERE .

The main image is Hero Arts Elegant Flower .

The background on the green panel is Penny Black's Scrolling Along . And the sentiment is from Hero Arts Thinking of You Messages .

For all the deets on how she made the card, please be sure to check it out on her blog post HERE .

My most sincere thanks to my friend Tosh for the gorgeous card. It totally made my day! And my thanks to all of you for stopping by tonight.

More tomorrow. Until then.......

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Absolutely stunning - lucky you! I love your blog theme, too, btw. Did you do it yourself or have someone do it? It's just so pretty!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

You are a much better photographer than I am. Can I mail all my cards to you to photograph? LOL You are very welcome, and are way too kind. Thank you for all the kind things you've said, but I'm the blessed one for knowing you!! Plus...this stamp does all the work. It's gorgeous, as is the bg stamp. Easy peasy to work with.

Anonymous said...

Tosh did a beautiful job on this card and you're a very lucky recipient to get it! I love the colors and all the extra embellies that make it very special! A special card for a special lady indeed! TFS

Jeni Glee said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous card this is!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card...beautiful details! TFS: Tinla

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! And I'm not just saying that because it's my two favorite colors!! =0)