Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm alive! I'm alive!

I apologize for not posting lately....but I've been soooooooooo busy with a project that I really can't share just yet. I have had quite a few emails from loving and concerned friends asking if I am okay. I am fine (a little NUTS maybe!), but primarily just swamped with this project. It's been all consuming, for sure! Thanks SO much for your emails. I hope to answer each of them individually when I have a spare moment.

ANYWAY...I haven't had any free time for stamping, but I did get an order from Inkadinkado tonight, so I stopped what I was doing to get those listed in the store for you. There are some really beautiful clear stamp sets, and some humorous wood mounted stamps that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE! Of course, I must admit that my sense of humor isn't like everyone elses! LOL! That MAY be a good thing! :-)

The Roller Coaster sentiment is pretty much how I feel right now! Is that cute, or what? The only thing is that I don't scream as much as I really want to! LOL!

The nap sentment is one of my all time favorites. I had a couple of people to unsubscribe to my blog in the last few days because I hadn't posted. Initially, it kind of upset me, then I realized, in the whole scheme of things, it's not that big of a deal. I do this because I want to, and there is no charge for it. It's free to my friends, as it should be. Life goes on. So this sentiment came to mind!

Thanks to all of you for hanging in there with me. I will have a big announcement in a week or two....and will post as much as I can until then.

You ARE the best...and I appreciate you so, so much!

15 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Love the new stamps and glad to hear you're doing well! I like the one about if we give God a headache?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing okay... I was getting worried! Can't wait to hear your big announcement. Now I am off to check out those adorable new stamps in your store. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

these stamps are just hilarious!!! I know it's probably a legitimate name, but Hanna Cheatum? LOL That reminds me of the old 3 stooges bit - Duey, Cheatum and Howe! LOL Glad to know you're ok and just busy. I love what you do here and I also know you have a life outside of this blog, so I'm patient and I'll always come back:) You take care now, ya hear? Hope to see you soon:)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are ok, I love checking in each day to see what you have created.
Many Thanks Chris

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

What darling sentiments! Oh yes! The nap one is so sweet especially.

I've missed you and am glad to learn that you are ok.

OK...now you've got suspense building about what you are up to. I love surprises! :)

Jennifer

Lynda said...

Hi Michelle!
These are so darn cute ~ I love them! I'm glad you are still alive. Don't get your feelers hurt over people that unsubscribe, their loss!!! Can't wait to see what you have been SECRETLY working on!!!

~Lynda

Unknown said...

love those stamps!
Can't wait to see what you've been secretly cooking up!

tolemommy said...

As a kindergarten teacher I love those stamps! They are so true!

Those who criticize need to get a life...after all, it's not like they are paying you!

Can't wait to see what's coming!

Sue

Julie Koerber said...

Hang in there girlie! Sounds like, whatever it is, will be worth this bit of chaos! Can't wait to find out what it is. Take care!
Julie

Jeni Glee said...

Oh, phew, it is so wonderful to hear that all is well with you! Those stamps are adorable!

Diane said...

Hey if people can't understand that you're busy...oh well! But we're still here patiently waiting!
Those stamps are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are doing well...looking forward to this big announcement! Those Inkadinkado sentiments are too precious! TFS: Tinla

Anonymous said...

Love those sentiments !!

I haven't unsubscribed ! Am I even subscribed ?? Guess I should check...off I go!

dpkennedy said...

Wait, someone unsubscribed because you didn't post for what, like a week? Talk about impatient! LOL! I just found your blog today and I am enjoying it! I love these new inkadinkadoo stamps! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! I love that nap stamp...perfect! It's my first visit to your blog...I'm gonna look around a little more!