Friday, April 18, 2008

If Your Dog....

I couldn't resist making this quick little card! I adore all of those cute little kids saying stamps by Inkadinkado, and this is the first chance I've had to use one of them.

The sentiment is If Your Dog by Inkadinkado. I stamped it using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embosssed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The dog is Spike from JudiKins. I stamped it on watercolor paper, colored it with Tombow markers, then cut it out. It is adhered to the card with Scotch Mounting Tape for dimension.
This card really was very quick and easy. Sometimes I just need to make one of those instead of laboring for two hours over a design. Know what I mean?

If you haven't seen this adorable collection of stamps from Inkadinkado, be sure to check them out HERE .

Quick card...short post. What can I say?

I hope to get some stamping done this weekend, so be sure to check back. Thanks so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

The children quotes stamps are adorable and this card, while maybe simple is simply delightful!

Jennifer :)