Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memento Dew Drops....and more!

No stamping here tonight! I received a couple of shipments and already have them in the store for you.

In addition to restocking the Memory Box Paper , I also received more of the Penguins At Play stamp sets. The Memory Box Sprout Paper Collection is on backorder, but will be shipped as soon as they get it back in stock.

I also received ALL 24 colors of the NEW Memento Dew Drop dye ink pads! These were just released from Tsukineko! Memento™ dye ink is fast drying and fade resistant. The innovative pad delivers finer impressions and exceptionally even coverage.

I also received the much awaited White Opaque Pen from Ranger. I haven't even had a chance to play with mine yet!

Just for fun, I ordered a few of the new Tim Holtz Mixed Minis Grungeboard . I think these are sooooooo cool, and just the perfect size for cardmakers.



Much more is on order....I will keep you posted as new things arrive.

I am working on a card...so I hope to be back with it tomorrow night.

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Carolyn King said...

woohooo...what fun stuffs!

Anonymous said...

So happy you are carrying these little treasures through your store...can hardly wait to play with them! Tinla

Lastel said...

Some info to share with your customers . The Memento Inks are one of the inks recommended to use with the Copic markers , Versafine Onyx Black is another .