Friday, June 20, 2008

Just Sittin' Here...



This is a card I made a while back when I taught a class at the store. To me, it's a classic, and just never goes out of style.

The stamp set used for the three ladies is Impression Obsession's Beach Fun clear stamp set. There are about 14 images in that set, and you could make a LOT of different summer cards with it.

I stamped on white cardstock then colored using Prisma Colored Pencils.


The sentiment is from Impression Obsession's Anytime Sentiments clear stamp set. There are 10 different sentiments included, pretty much something for most any occasion. It's a great set because it's so versatile.

Yes, I know this was short and sweet. There just wasn't a lot to say since I think it's all pretty self explanatory.

I am going to TRY to have a relaxing weekend, do a little stamping, and order some new things for the store.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Michelle, this is so cute!! I'd never seen that stamp before and it's just adorable! Love the summer colors and the simplicity of it all - great card!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such cute stamps! LOVE the colors you chose!