Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank You RAK from Charmaine


Ohhhhh.....is this a pretty card, or what?

I was so surprised and pleased to received this beautiful card in the mail from Charmaine. I KNOW that you all know who I'm talking about. Her blog is Oodabug Alley . I also KNOW that you've all been there, because she has one of the coolest blogs on the net! Her designs are FABULOUS, and in addition to that, she's one of the sweetest ladies I know! :-)





Charmaine used a stamp from Favorite Calligrapy for the sentiment. The flower is Watercolor Pressed Flower , also from Paper Inspirations.

You can find all the details about the card on Charmaine's blog post HERE .

Thank YOU, Charmaine! I couldn't be happier to have you on our "Dream Team"! You are such a delight and it's a pleasure to have with us!

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Michelle, you are so sweet! You are VERY welcome! Thank YOU for letting me be a part of your team!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a gorgeous card! I love the stamped flower branches over top of the actual stamp! The scalloped border is beautiful too and the colors are fantastic! Great job!