Friday, June 13, 2008

Woo hoo! NEW STAMPS!!!

It seems that I have been waiting for this order from Impression Obsession for forever! And they FINALLY arrived tonight!

The first stamp is called Beach Day . Isn't that just the cutest stamp? And I really think the shape lends itself to a LOT of design possibilities!

Also in stock is the Ocean Border , which works well with all of the beach themed stamps.



Of course, who could resist this FABULOUS Cupcake clear stamp set? And it's only $8 for all these uber cute stamps! This one is for all you cupcake fiends! :-) Is that just the cutest stamp set, or what?

I don't think this set will be around very long, so don't wait to get yours!



I bought this New Home clear stamp set because this theme is pretty hard to find. I could get a lot of use out of this one, for sure!

If you read the sentiments included, you will note that it works for friends who have moved, and even if YOU have moved!






And what fun would this Smell The Coffee stamp set be? I LOVE the funky design, and think it will be great fun to play with. I also liked the sentiments in this set, and think they are pretty appropriate for cards I would send to my friends.



I bought several cupcake sentiments, including this one called You take the {cup}cake . Be sure to check out the others in the Impression Obsession section of the store.

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. I hope you're having a fabulous Friday, and a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I'll be placing an order soon :)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love IO stamps. I have the New Home one and made several cards with it. I have yet to use my cupcake one.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Michelle....you are RUINING my budget!!! LOL! These stamps look fantastic! And that cupcake set....sigh...it was love at first sight! :-)

Amy said...

Ackkkkk!!! I'm leaving on vacation this morning so I can't place an order!!! Don't sell out of these fabulous stamps before I get some Michelle....maybe I'll run over to the store now and place a quick order...!!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my - these are darling!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These stamps are just adorable! LOVE those Impression Obsession stamps!