Friday, October 3, 2008

The Big Announcement.....


Sorry to be a day late with this, but we weren't ready yet. NOW, we are ready! LOL!
FINALLY!
The BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is that we have a NEW Dream Team member! Yep....it's true! And it's someone you all know and love! I'm not EVEN gonna try to make you guess who it is from this little sneak peak! You need to follow the link HERE .

For those of you who are still here lurking, it's Cindy Motherway, aka Mothermark on SCS. Cindy lives in Loveland, Colorado with her husband of 33 years. They have one grown son who likes to race motorcycles and bicycles. Cindy is no different that the rest of us when it comes to this addiction! Her favorite things to do are stamp and shop for stamps! My kinda gal! LOL!

You MUST check out her gallery. Of course, I know most of you have been there before! Cindy has a reputation that precedes her! She is one funny and fabulous lady...and it is my privilege to tell you that she is now a part of the already magnificent and more than awesome Stamper's Dream "Dream Team"!

Please join me in giving Cindy a warm Stamper's Dream welcome, like nobody else can do but you...my fun and fabulous friends!

I personally welcome you, Cindy. It's going to be a real wild ride! And I couldn't be more pleased that you are now a part my extended family! {{{HUGS!}}}

Thanks for stopping by....I will be back tomorrow with a new card for you!

I hope you have a Happy World Cardmaking Day! :-)

12 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Yay, Cindy! So happy to have you onboard! I LOVE your work!

Anonymous said...

Such a great addition to the dream team. Your work is terrific and your blog spirit is so fun!

Cat Tidwell said...

OH awesome addition to your team! LOVE Cindy's work, so creative!!
When I grow up I'm going to be on Michelle's awesome DT!! LOL You have some fabulous talented ladies!

Mothermark said...

Thank you so much Michelle for both the opportunity and the vote of confidence! I am tickled pink to be a part of your Design Team. It's quite the honor with the likes of all of you!!!

Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Cindy! I have seen your work on SCS...awesome and so inspiring! All the best! Tinla

Denise Marzec said...

Whoo-hoo, CONGRATS Cindy! Love ya, girlie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cindy - I look forward to more of your awesome creations!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Congratulations Cindy and Michelle to you too for having such a fabulous design team. Stampersdream is one of my favorite blogs to visit and the entire team is super!

Jennifer Scull said...

how exciting! :) Congratulations to everyone!!!

Carolyn King said...

You rock cindy girl! Congrats!

PatsyB said...

I am so excited that you have put Cindy on the team!! She is such a very talented stamper! I constantly stalk her gallery! It's better than chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation's Cindy for being on here. We all know how deserving u are to be on here.I love the remark that patsyb said that your gallery is better then chocolate. What more can u say...