Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spellbinders!



Sorry I didn't have time to write my blog post for my card tonight. It's been a wild and crazy evening!

But I DID get a small shipment that made me a little happy! Of ALL the Spellbinders dies I ordered, only these came today! You can find them in the store HERE .

The rest of them are on backorder with no notation of when to expect them. So, I'll take what I got for the time being. :-)

I have cards ready to post....I just need the time to post them. So I will be back soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

YAY!!!!!! Aren't they awesome!?!?
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
And I love the card below! Its beautiful and the coloring is gorgeous! I see why you love the technique!! ((HUGS))

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - these are awesome...I just ordered them from you!!! Can't wait to use them!!!