Monday, March 23, 2009

Smooches and more...

When we were at CHA the end of January, one of the awesome new products we found were Clearsnap Smooches Accent Inks . Well, it took them long enough to ship, but they are finally in the store! Let me tell you, these colors are just gorgeous!!!


I also received a partial shipment of some of the new Tim Holtz Embellishments . I hope the grungeboard and other embellies will ship soon!





I received an email from Spellbinders tonight. Now I'm not making any promises, but they SAID that all orders would begin shipping immediately. Since we were one of the first to order from CHA, I hope our shipment is in one of the earlier shipments. Picture me here crossing my fingers. :-)

I have a couple of new cards for you this week. I will be back as soon as I can.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: