Sunday, April 12, 2009

Adrift!



No, I don't have an Easter Card for you today. It's rainy and dreary here, so I made something bright and fun! And of course, I always seem to turn to my Penny Black stamps for that!

This stamp is called Adrift! . I stamped it twice on watercolor paper, and cut the second one out and popped it up with foam tape.

The panel was cut out with my new Larged Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities. I LOVE them, and can see that I will be using them a lot!


The designer paper is from my new Snorkel paper kit by Cosmo Cricket. Don't you just love those fun colors? The Snorkel Ribbon matches it perfectly!!! The sun is on one of the elements cards included in the Snorkel Papercrafting Kit. I cut it out and popped it up with foam tape. I added red rhinestones to the eyes just for fun!

The cardstock is Intense Yellow Prismatics and Classic Red Prismatics .

I hope you are all having a wonderful Easter with your families. Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

What an awesome summertime stamp!! LOVE the fun papers and ribbon you put with it! Awesome card, girl! Hope you had a great Easter Sunday!

Kellie Fortin said...

At least it is probably warm and dreary...not sunny and frigid!! Love your card can't wait to sit in a tube and sip a fun drink!! Very bright and cheery Michelle!!

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Uh-oh. I can see those deckled nestabilities in my future too. Love your ribbon and that image is sensational. Way to go, Michelle!

Maylee said...

Super cute! I love PB stamps!

Jerri Kay said...

Super cute card Michelle, so adorable! I love the deckle Nesties!

Carol L said...

Adrift! What a wonderful word! There are days when I wish I were just that.....adrift without a care in the world! If only........LOL!!
Seriously, this is such a great card, with those deckled edge Nesties! I love your coloring as always, and that ribbon just ROCKS!!

Carol

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - super duper cute and fun!!! The new nesties look awesome!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Just darling Michelle!! Love your happy sun and that cute summer image!! Fun colors and ribbon too Michelle!! What a happy card!

Jennifer Scull said...

super cute, bright, happy card! and that sun is so adorable! love the little eyes you added!
hope you had a fun Easter on the inside, which is where it really counts anyway! :D

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable! hee hee