Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day?

I know I've been missing for a few days, but I have been busy working on my Income Tax Return, and other things. Not as fun as stamping...but quite necessary! After all, I don't want them to come looking for me! LOL!


This adorable image is called Melinda with Flower Basket and it's from Whiff of Joy. I stamped it on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored with Tombow (water based) markers and a damp paint brush.

The designer paper is from the Waterberry paper kit by Kaiser Craft. I added Waterberry Epoxy Brads and a corner element die cut with a Cuttlebug die.

The cardstock is Island Mist Prismatics and Blush Red Prismatics . The border punch is from EK Success.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a Happy Tax Day! :-)

8 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a sweet image, Michelle and beautiful coloring!

Carol L said...

I just colored this image yesterday too! lol I LOVE how you colored your image to match the dsp and those brads balance everything out perfectly!
Carol

kathleen said...

very pretty, I love your paper choice with this image. The Kaiser craft outlet isn't too far from me so I think it is time for another drive. The problem is though, my wallet hasn't recovered from the last trip, lol.

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeee-autiful! I love the Island/Blush Prism combo. Great coloring too!

Jerri Kay said...

Aawwww, she's totally adorable Michelle! So very sweet! Love the colors, a fabulous design!

Jennifer Scull said...

she is just precious! I need to buy one of these adorable stamps! you have done a wonderful job on this card!

tax day is never fun for us since we have to pay every year. :( so we put it off as long as possible........ the only downside of ministry......

have a happy day now that it is all OVER!! ;)

Judy Rozema said...

Oh how sweet! I did have a happy tax day - finished mine up on the 11th! And a refund! Your epoxy brads add such a neat touch to that adorable image!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Michelle...another gorgeous image, beautiful coloring, and OMG, I LOVE that awesome designer paper!!!!! You did a fabulous job on this, gf!!!