Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Cheesecake Party...and a winner!

Sorry I'm so late posting this. The time TOTALLY got away from me!

First...the card (before the winner).

This adorable image is Penny Black's Cheesecake Party . I was low on my stash of birthday cards, so I decided to use this one with my new Breaking Free designer paper by My Mind's Eye.

The image was stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then colored with Tombow (water based) markers. It was cut and embossed using the Spellbinders Curved Rectangle Nestabilities . I stamped the cupcake once again, cut it out, and popped it up with foam tape. The bottom of the cupcake was paper pieced with the striped paper from the Breaking Free Paper kit.

The cardstock is Island Mist Prismatics and Desert Coral .


The sentiment, also from Penny Black, is called Young At Heart . It was also cut and embossed with the Spellbinders Curved Rectangles .

So...are you ready for the winner of the Stamper's Dream Dreamy Challenge?

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

2 

Timestamp: 2009-05-29 02:28:22 UTC

The winner is retired Heather!!!!

Congratulations, Heather. Please email me with your mailing address so I can get your package in the mail to you!

Thanks so much to everyone for playing along...and thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

9 comments:

Janice M said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome! I think I might need this PB stamp sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that card!! Love those PB stamps!!
--Becca

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOVE this stamp and I LOOOOOOVE your card, girl. Oh, that new paper is AWESOME!

Gabriela said...

Darling card Michelle - love that DP and your gentle shading particularly around those tummies. Your work is so inspiring.

mimiburroughs said...

Darling card!!! Great job...great stamps...great papers!!! Thanks!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable card, Michelle! That image it too cute!

Carol L said...

I love this cute little image and how you colored it! One of my favs:)

America said...

WOW!! You've this this adorable Penny Black image so beautifully! TFS

Kimberly Crawford said...

Ca-ute card!! I LOVE those mice!!
Congrats retired Heather!!!!