Friday, May 1, 2009

I feel loved...

I just had to share my recent RAKS with you. I feel so loved! :-)

I got this one from Tosha in today's mail. She used one of my favorite stamps from Rachelle Ann Miller called Rainy Days . Just look at the perfect embellishing and coloring on this card! Isn't it awesome? And there was a package of Louisiana themed charms tucked inside. Thanks, my dear sweet friend! I love you!!! Today truly WAS a happy mail day! :-)


This card is from my friend Denise . She used the Flourishes set called Signs of Spring . I will never forget that the day I got this card out of the mailbox I was on a pretty low limb. I had been to a funeral for the father of a very dear friend. And what a lift it was when I opened this gorgeous card! It's almost as if she had ESP and knew I needed a smile that day.

This is a card I received from Denise earlier this week. I was a "just because" card...so sweet and thoughtful. She knows how much I love Sarah Kay stamps. This one is called Spring Blossoms . Thanks, my friend. You are so thoughtful. It's one of the many things I love about you!


This card is from the infamous Mothermark . She used an adorable little Penny Black stamp called Friendly Surprise . Cindy is known for her sponged clouds...aren't they awesome? Thanks, girlfriend!!!

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

You ARE loved, my dear! Have a great weekend!

Amy Sheffer said...

Look how loved you are!! Such beautiful RAKs, and you know, isn't it funny, I could have told you who made each one without reading your post! They're so true to each artist's style! What a dreamy team you have!!

evette k. said...

Oh how nice of these gals!! Always love to get other cards that show me how other people do specific card making ideas. So neat. These are indeed beautiful examples and I too LOVE those Sarah Kay stamps. Can not get enough of them and the Hedgehog stamps by Penny Black. WOW WOW WOW. Ty for sharing your surprises from your gal pals. You are very lucky!!! ekc

Carol L said...

Awww, how sweet of everyone to be so thoughtful to send you these wonderful cards! I'm feelin' the love all the way up here in PA:)
Each card has it's own distinctive style and I'm sure they were a breath of fresh air to receive:)
Hopefully they all cheered you up when you needed it the most:) TFS

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Michelle - these are all fabulous!!! Don't you just love happy mail :) I know I do - LOL!!!