Sunday, May 31, 2009

Side by Side

I hope you've all had a great weekend. Sad that it's already coming to an end, isn't it? And it's back to work tomorrow? Already?


Well you all know how I love my Penny Black images, so I decided to color this one today. The name of it is Side by Side . Gotta love those chicks with the froggy!

I stamped on watercolor paper with VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then embossed with detail clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored with Tombow (water based) markers. I stamped a second image, colored, and cut out just the animals. They are popped up with foam tape for dimension.


The designer paper is from Basic Grey's Offbeat paper pad. Honestly, I think this is the first time I've used this paper, and it has some really cute and fun colors in it. I punched the red borders with a Martha Stewart punch, and added a couple of green Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest.

The cardstock is Classid Red and Spring Willow Prismatics .

Okay, I'm off to start dinner, fold clothes, strip the beds, and a multitude of other things that have to get done before I go to bed. Geez!

Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. I will be back soon with something new.

Until then...

8 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is just too cute! Love that PB image and the dp is perfect! ~chris

Maylee said...

I love PB images too! Especially those chickens. Beautiful card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - Michelle!!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh this is super cute Michelle! LOVE the colors you have used and as always just love your watercoloring!

Jingle said...

This is SUPER cute!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE this stamp...totally makes me smile. Adorable card, Michelle.

Carol L said...

What a darling, FUN image! I love this card!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just too fun Michelle!! And, of course, colored to perfection!!