Sunday, May 24, 2009

SNAIL-abrate!

This card is for the Featured Stamper challenge today on SCS. You all know how much I LOVE to play along when I can find the time. Today's featured stamper is Mercy Kerin. You can find her SCS gallery here . I had not been there before, and it was such a treat. She has so many gorgeous cards and layouts, so be sure to go see for yourself!

You can see the card I chose to case HERE . I changed the stamps and paper, but kept the same general layout.

The main image and sentiments are from the Our Craft Lounge Snail Mail cling stamp set. The grass and flower stamps are from the Dr. Pea-Nut clear stamp set. Oh yeah...and you need to know that ALL Our Craft Lounge stamp sets are on sale in the store for 25% off!

The designer paper is Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket. The paper pieced snail shell and pink polka dot strip down the side are the reverse side of the striped paper you see.

The cardstock is Island Mist Prismatics and Pink Prismatics .

The three dots on the bottom right are Baby Pink Candy Dots .

I hope you are all having a great holiday weekend, and have lots of fun plans. As for me, I'm going to be stamping...AFTER I clean out the garage. Yuk! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by. I will be back tomorrow with something new.

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just ADORABLE, Michelle! So so cute!

Carol L said...

So CUTE! I LOVE that mailbag around his neck! I hope your garage is all spiffied up now and you'll find lots of time to stamp:)
Carol

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How cute Michelle!! Love your pieced snail!! Darling!!

Denise said...

So adorable, love those bright colors.

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - super duper cute card - Michelle!!!