Sunday, May 3, 2009

What's New?

This adorable little Rachelle Ann Miller stamp has been on my desk for over a week waiting for me to ink it up. And I also wanted to play with my new Octagon Nestailibities so I used them together!
The stamp is called Candy Time . I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder.

The stamped image was colored using Tombow (water based) markers. I added mini rhinestones to the center of the small flower, and put three of the green ones on the caterpillar. The larger rhinestone is a Kaiser Craft soft pink rhinestone . To give the bee wings a little sparkle I used my Quickie Glue Pen to add some ultrafine glitter .

The sentiment is from the new JustRite Stampers release. It's in a stamp set called Tiny Words & Centers . There are so many cute ones in that set! And I love the new smaller size.

Both the sentiment and main image were cut using Octagon Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

The designer paper is from the new Just Chillin' Girl 6 x 6 paper pad by Making Memories. The carstock is Razzleberry Prismatics light and medium, and white.

The Dream Team and I have a lot planned for you this week! Beginning tomorrow morning we will be posting all week showcasing the new JustRite Stampers release. Be sure to check in...you won't want to miss it.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be back early tomorrow morning with something new.

Until then...

5 comments:

Gabriela said...

Michelle, I love those octagon Nesties and your DP is fabulous, my dear. What a sweet little card you've created. I love all those yummy layers and that Just Rite sentiment is, well, Just Rite!

Carol L said...

Awesome colors and layering! Love that dsp and your great coloring!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Awwww!! This is just darling Michelle! You know I LOVE the octagon nesties!! Love the sweet paper as a bg too!

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this! The color of this pretty DP is perfect ... and this stamp is just too cute! I love how you've layered all your beautiful die-cuts, too ... sooooooooooooooo pretty, Michelle!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Michelle, what a darling image!!! Your coloring is always sooo gorgeous.....love the beautiful papers and the new nesties, too!!! I actually colored with Tonbow markers today for the first time...I think I'm hooked!!!