Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yum!

This is a fun and easy project, perfect for a teacher's gift or co-worker. Any friend would enjoy receiving this yummy treat!

I used JustRite's new Homemade Treats Borders & Centers set with the 2 3/8" Wood Stamper . I stamped on watercolor paper using Onyx Black Versafine ink, then embossed with JudiKins Detail Clear embossing powder. The stamped image was colored using Tombow (water based) markers and a damp paint brush. I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the milk glass for a little sparkle.

I cut the main image with a McGill 1-11/16" circle punch. The Suede Brown Prismatics circle behind it was cut with circle Nestabilities.

The border was stamped on Baby Blue Prismatics cardstock. It was cut with my Inverted Scalloped Circle Nestabilities . The suede brown layer behind it was cut with circle scallop nestabilities. The brown sheer ribbon was layered with a narrow blue ribbon from my stash.

For the bottom of the stack I used a stamp from the Tiny Words & Centers stamp set with a 1-3/16" Wood Stamper . Again, I used my Inverted Scallop Circle Nestabilities and my scalloped circles.

Be sure to see what the rest of the Dream Team has for you. This is the schedule for the whole week:

Monday - Kimberly , Laurie , and me

Tuesday - Charmaine , Tosha , Cammie , and me

Wednesday - Denise , Tosha , and me

Thursday - Cindy , Laurie , and me

Friday - Cindy , Cammie , Tosha , Denise , and me

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow. I hope you will too.

15 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are ADORABLE!!! What a great little way to present those lil' cookies!

Denise Marzec said...

Ack! Your keep making me hungry this week! {giggle} Super adorable project, Michelle. LOOOOOVE the frosted lace stickles on the milk glass!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Oh Michelle - this is perfect!! Love the cookie packaging and the inverted scallops on top of the scallops is brilliant!! (ha ha my verification word is making me laugh - it's chortle!)

Silke Ledlow said...

SOOOO YUMMY-LICIOUS :)!!!Perfect use of these Set :)!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

That is SO cute, Michelle!! What a fantastic idea!!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling!! LOVE how you used the Nesties. And your packaging is just as yummy as the treats inside. You're killing me though. Hope you don't have food planned for tomorrow also....

Carolyn King said...

totally hummy!!! LOVE the cookie packaging---and what you did on the flip side (too cool!)

Gabriela said...

What a superb use of your Nestabilities! I adore that giant scallop - and your Frosted Lace Stickles on the frosty glass of milk is sheer genius! I think these cookies are calling my name. Can you hear them? they are saying "send me home to Gabriela" (shameless, I know).

Sharon Harnist said...

What a sweet cookie stack wrap!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh this is DEFINITELY YUM, with a capital Y! Love it, Michelle!

Sara said...

Your posts are making me SO HUNGRY lately!!!! The treats look just as yummy as the sweet, sweet packaging! :D BIG HUGS!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my goodness - you are really rockin' the food this week!! What a darling little cookie package!!

Carol L said...

Got milk to go along with those yummy cookies?!! Now you've made want to go do some baking! LOL
Love the layering on this, looks good enough to actually EAT!! YUM-OH!! :)
Thanks Michelle.....I owe ya one! *wink*

Mothermark said...

Wow Michelle! You did good! Such cute projects! I love, love, love it!

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! This is the sweetest little gift!