Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Huge Announcement!

I am so very pleased to announce that the awesome, super sweet, and ultra talented Silke Ledlow has joined the already awesome Dream Team !


I can't wait to see what Silke has in store for all of us. Those of you who know her already know what beautiful work she does. And I think she is the perfect addition to the Stamper's Dream Dream Team in every way imaginable!

Welcome Silke....we are so happy to have you! I couldn't be more excited!

Please be sure to go to her blog at My Life to see what she has in store for you today!

As we bid farewell to Kimberly , we send her along with our best wishes for a bright and promising future. I know we will be seeing her around...we know where to find her! :-) She will always be a part of the Stamper's Dream family. Thanks Kimberly...for everything!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Best wishes to Kimberly - I know you'll find great success wherever the path may lead you.
Congrats to you and Silke for joining forces! I've long been an admirer of her fabulous work, and I'm thrilled for her, and for you too for having her on your team! WTG ladies, I look forward to seeing more fabulous creations!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Thanks, Carol!! :)

YAY Silke!!! What talent!!!! Have fun with the Team!!! :)

And thanks again Michelle!!! ((((HUGS)))))

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWWW - you are too sweet - Michelle!!! Thank you and the girls for welcoming me :)!!! I'm looking forward to our new journey together!!! Hugs ~S~

Judy Rozema said...

Congrats, Silke!!! I know you will do awesome things for Michelle and Stamper's Dream!

Amy Sheffer said...

Yippeeeee!! Welcome, Silke!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Silke!!
--Hugs Becca