Thursday, February 10, 2011

CHA - Part 3

This is the last of the CHA pictures I'm going to post. But I have to say, these are a few of my favorite things:

I have to tell you that this is one of my MOST FAVORITE people in the stamping industry...Mitra Friant, owner of Impression Obsession ! You know I love ya, girl! :)
This is Wendy Senger, owner of Tattered Angels! SUPER sweet lady. She spent a lot of time with Amy and me, showing us a lot of different techniques. Since I was stranded there the day after Amy left, I went back to her booth. When I asked to take her picture she said, "Only if you're in it too!" I'm so pleased that I got to spend some time with her!


And of course, my trip would not be complete if I didn't go by the Scor-Pal booth for a hug from my friend Val Stangle ! Isn't she cute?

The people from Stampavie are sooooo sweet! My special thanks to Heidi , Michelle Oatman and Diane ! The card samples in their booth were totally gorgeous!!!

Thanks for indulging me. I will be back soon with something new.

3 comments:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Aww... Mitra is one of my favorite people too! I can see some of my cards behind you there... fun!

(hahaha.... my verification word is hotopsy!)

Carol L said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Michelle! It's so nice to see you with your pals! All the anticipation for CHA and then it's over all too quickly isn't it? Must be fun to meet all those you come in contact with in person though. Awesome!

Christina Fischer said...

Fun photos -- great ladies! :)