Sunday, February 27, 2011

La-La-Land Crafts...and TWO winners!

Hi there! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

Yesterday I received my CHA order from La-La Land Crafts . These little girls are simply adorable, aren't they?

This is a card that was made and sent to me by Lisa Hjulberg . I met her in the La-La booth at CHA, and she is such a delight! Talented, too, huh? :) Thanks Linda!!!

She used the Marci With Rose cling stamp and Basic Grey designer paper.

Here are a few more of them, but you can see them ALL in the store on the La-La Land Crafts tab, and in New Arrivals !



I guess the real reason that a number of you stopped by tonight is to see who won the Stamper's Dream Blog Hop Dreamy Treats! I will need each of the winners to email me withing 48 hours to claim their prize, and send me their mailing address.

And the winner of the first Dreamy Treat:
True Random Number Generator

Max: 251

211
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
The blog candy was hidden on Cindy's Blog !

The winning comment is:

What a crisp, fresh, pretty card. The white embossing is just striking on that pretty green. Lovely!


For the winner of the second Dreamy Treat:
True Random Number Generator

Max: 257

21
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
And the blog candy was hidden on Tosh's Blog !

And here is the winning comment!

Carol L said...
I love that distressed piece of notebook paper on your card! It really suggests a school theme, and I love the stapled snippet of ribbon too! Your DD's teacher is going to love receiving this great thank-you card! February 24, 2011 5:22 AM

Thanks once again to the awesome group of designers, and to each of you for participating!

8 comments:

Mariana Grigsby said...

Michelle, the blog hop was a lot of fun!!!!

Congrats to the winners!

Colleen said...

Congratulations to the winners.
What an adorable card and the little girls are so so sweet

Carol L said...

Holy Guacamole! I'm just making my blog rounds while having my morning coffee and I'm stunned to see my name listed as a winner! How exciting and how fortunate am I! Michelle, I'll be in touch!! Thank you SOooooooooo much!!!! That was such a fun blog hop!!

Carol L said...

Oops! I forgot to mention how cute your card was in all my excitement! LOL I love the colors, sweet little flowers and of course your amazing coloring of that darling image! I just noticed that cute stick pin too! Sweet :)

Mrs Ham said...

Congradulations ladies.

What an amazing card.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Lea L. said...

This is super cute!! Congrats to the winners!!

Leslie Miller said...

Congrats to the winners! Woo hoooooo!